Keeping up Appearances

"And just where, exactly, do you think you're going, and dressed like that?" 

"I'm just going out to a club or two with the girls. Maybe some dancing?" 

"LIAR! I overheard you talking on the phone. You're going to meet Matthew! Daddy! You can't do this! That's MY body!" 

"Oh sweety, I know, but we agreed, until we find out why this happened and how to change back, we'd act like each other, so no one would notice. I don;t want to ruin your relationship so I agreed to meet Matthew for dinner tonight. I'm doing this for you. Anyway, it's kind of your fault. I asked you to tell me everything and you forgot to mention that you had never given Matthew a blowjob. When he asked yesterday, I thought it was something you always did, so I agreed. How was I to know it was the first time?" 

"You did WHAT? IN MY BODY?!?!" 

"Oh sweety, relax. It wasn't that bad, and when you get back into this body, I can promise you, you'll actually quite enjoy it." If you get back into this body, because if Matt keeps making this body feel as good as he did on our last date, I may never give it up. "Now don't worry sweetheart. Mom will be home from her trip soon. She doesn't know about the switch, does she?" 

"No, I didn't tell her." 

"Good, then she'll help take your mind off of it when she gets home. If I know you're mother, and what she's like after she's been away on business, you may see just what I mean, although from the other side." giggle "Now, don't wait up." 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

That'll Teach You!

Three is NOT a Crowd (Final)

The Thing's She Didn't Tell him