Blown away



"That's it! Work your shaft! How does it feel?" Miranda asked Jeff in her former body. Jeff could only mumble with his Miranda's lips wrapped around his own cock. He was too scared to pull it out and answer, in case she did something worse to him. Could she do something worse to him?

Miranda was Jeff's girlfriends best friend. Jessica, Jeff's girlfriend, had been complaining to Miranda about how Jeff always wanted a blow job, but never reciprocated for her. She wished there was a way to teach him a lesson. Little did she know that Miranda came from a long line of witches, and being pissed for her friend, she decided to take matters into her own hands. Having swapped bodies with Jeff, she told him the only way he could get his body back was to give her an amazing blowjob. She was surprised at how easy it was to get him on his knees. She could feel herself cresting in Jeff's body and quickly grabbed the back of his head so that all of his seed was forced down the back of her old throat.

"Mmmm! That wasn't too bad, but this is only half of your punishment."

"Oh god! You don;t want me to have sex with my own body, do you?"

"Oh, no no no!", said Miranda "I plan to spend this evening showing Jessica exactly what she should be receiving from you. At the end, if she enjoys it,and we know she will, I might tell her who I really am, and if she wants me to stay as you, maybe I will. Your body is electrifying and, although that was my first blowjob, well, the first I've received, it was incredible!"

"You can't do this! You promised if I gave you a blow job, you'd give me my body back. You lying bitch!"

"No Jeff, I told you it was the only way you'd get it back, but I never guaranteed you'd get it back. Now, put my clothes on and get out of here. I have to get ready for Jess to get here. Don't worry. I've organised a hot date for you tonight too. He's a regular FWB, so he won't be expecting a lot of small talk,but perform for him like you did with me, and it will increase your chances of getting this body back."

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

That'll Teach You!

Three is NOT a Crowd (Final)

The Thing's She Didn't Tell him