Bye bye life. Bye bye wife.


Brad couldn't believe it! He'd been having an affair with Stacey for months. He loved the fact that she was willing to do all the things his wife wasn't. She let him treat her like a little fucktoy, and then was so relaxed afterwards that he talked on forever about is boring married life. Stacey had listened to the point where she knew everything about his life, his wife and his job. It didn't sound so bad. Although she'd loved the rough uninhibited sex at the beginning, she wanted something a little more, special and loving now, but Brad just ignored her and did what he wanted. Tonight, he came into their regular hotel room, threw Stacey on the desk,ripped her panties off and started taking her from behind. Stacey wished she could get him to listen. To maybe let her have some control. It's all she wanted. Just then, as Brad started thrusting hard, she suddenly felt, different. She heard a woman's voice say, "WHAT THE FUCK?!?!", then suddenly moan and scream"Oh god! Please don't stop!" That's when she realised that she was hammering her hard cock into a warm wet pussy. HER warm wet pussy. She kept going, picking up speed until she emptied Brad's seed into her old pussy. "What happened?" Brad now is Stacey asked. "I don't know," the new Brad said, "but I think I like it." "Well that was fun and wild, but give me back my body!", the new Stacey said. The new Brad just smiled, realising he held all the cards, "I don't think so!", he said. "Say bye bye to your life. It's mine now." "I think I'm going to enjoy my new life. Don't worry. I'll say bye bye to your wife for you. Or rather, bye bye to you. My new wife isn't going to know what hit her when I show her how to really please a woman. Bye!" The new Stacey could just stand there, uncomfortably on her heels, legs to sore to move, her wet pussy dripping, while she watched her old body walk away. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That'll Teach You!

Three is NOT a Crowd (Final)

The Thing's She Didn't Tell him