Don't wait up (Part 2)

"Honey!" Ugh! I can't believe I'm calling my own father honey "I called the school and they need another chaperone so I'm going to go and help out. Have you seen my nylons?" 

"Babe. You'll just embarrass Heather. Let her have her fun. She was really excited about the dance. I wasn't keen on her dress, but she's smart and responsible. I, ummm, think I found your nylons over here Danielle?" 

"Oh I'm not going to embarrass her. I'm sure she'll be fine with it. Now where did you find my nylons?" *turns around* "JONATHAN! What the hell are you doing?" 

"I'm just lying here. If you want your nylons, come and get them, but you don't want to rip them. Better remove them softly. Maybe with your lips?" 

"We don't have time for that. I'm late already." Oh no. That is kind hot, and I never realised how yummy Jonathan's cock is. I mean dad! DAD'S cock. But, maybe mom was right. A few little sucks and it'll be fine. I've practiced on Danny enough. "OK! Maybe one quick suck, but you can't cum or you might ruin my outfit. Then I have to go." 

-TEN MINUTES LATER- 

"OH YES! YES! YES! HARDER! DEEPER!" 

"Baby! You're the one riding me. Glad to see you're back to your normal self. Now why don't you forget about Heather's dance. I have a feeling we'll be here for a while."

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

That'll Teach You!

Three is NOT a Crowd (Final)

The Thing's She Didn't Tell him