Hi everyone. Help please!

Hi everyone. So, it's been a little over a week since I started doing this and it looks like my stories are getting out to a few people. Thank you so very much for taking the time to have a look and read through what pops out of my head, I hope you're enjoying it?

To that end, being that I am new and more than a little bit nervous, I'd really really appreciate any feedback you can give me. Anywhere from a comment on a story or two, to any ideas on how I can promote my stories a bit more.

Thank you in advance for helping, and big kisses and much love to you all!

Love Candy xoxo <3

Comments

  1. Email me, I might have a few idea :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It won't let me. How do I email you sweety?

      Delete
    2. Sorry for not responding for a bit, if you shoot an email to me @ theodd1212@gmail.com

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

That'll Teach You!

Three is NOT a Crowd (Final)

The Thing's She Didn't Tell him