Nana na na na na

"Nana na na na na! I got your boobies"

"Get back here you little brat! What did you do to us?"

"I'm not tellin, na na! I get ta be the big sister now and go to da beach with your friends. I don't gotta stay at home wif mommy and daddy now. YOU do!"

"Oh no I won't! I'll tell on you! Wait, what did I say? I'm gonna tell mommy and yus is gonna be in trouble. Oh no! Why's do I sound like dis?"
"Yes! Finally! As well as your body, I'm getting your mannerisms and some of your memories. The longer we stay like this the more I'll get. They have to come from somewhere so everything I get, you lose. My old memories have to go somewhere, so you get them Julia. Or should I say Oliver?"

"Dis is not fair! You're a big stinky head. Mommy and daddy will fix this. I'm the real Oli. I mean I'm not Stacey, I'm Oli! Why can't I say whos I am?"

"Because you ARE Oli now, pipsquek. Now, I have to meet my friends, oh, and my boyfriend? You never told mom and dad you have a boyfriend. Well I guess it doesn't matter now. You don't have a boyfriend anymore. I do, and I see from your memories he likes these boobs too. Now stop crying and get out o my room."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That'll Teach You!

Three is NOT a Crowd (Final)

The Thing's She Didn't Tell him