Who's the Best Teacher

"Now Jessica, you shouldn't be coming to my house before school. It's very inappropriate. Thankfully my husband has already left for work so you don't embarrass us both". "I'm not Jessica,and I am not a 16 year old girl. You are! Now give me back my body you little bitch!" "Oh Jessica, I'm Mrs. Matthews, your English teacher. I'm a 36 year old woman, married to a wonderful man. I can understand why you'd want to be just like me, and if you work and study hard, one day you will be.." "Why are you doing this to me?" "Well, JESSICA. If you hadn't said that you thought you could teach my class better than I could, I wouldn't have said I like to see you try. After all, can you imagine what would have happened if magic was real? I might really be regretting it now." 

"Please! Switch us back. I'll let you run the class for a week. Two weeks. I'll admit to the other students that you're smarter than me. Just let me have my body and life back!" "Well, I planned to just stay like this for a day or two to prove to you that I can be better at your job tan you are, but after last night? Wow! Your husband, I mean my husband is incredible. Not to mention his comments about how it was the best sex we'd ever had, so it seems like I'm better at being you all around, so I think I'll keep this body. Now, run along Jessica, or shall I give you a ride to class? 

Comments

  1. LOL! ECAREFUL WHAT YOUSAY, great liottle story & pic. I LIKE FF swaps. The new Jessica should be satisfied with gining 20 years. Mice touch of her being offered a ride to school

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

That'll Teach You!

Three is NOT a Crowd (Final)

The Thing's She Didn't Tell him