Thank you mommy

Little Timmy couldn't believe it worked. He'd left the medallion inside his pants in front of the laundry. His mother had come home, sighed at the clothing on the ground, and picked it up to put it in the laundry. "Ouch! What was that?" Barbara said. Then she heard little Timmy giggle. 

"Ha, ha mommy! You get to be me now." It only took a few minutes until she shrank down and was looking her son right in the eyes. Timmy took off his clothes and told his mommy to put them on. 

"But what will you wear?", she asked, "Oh, you'll see mommy!", Timmy giggled as he grabbed the medallion away from his tiny mommy, along with her now discarded panties. In just a few minutes, Barbara was looking up at a perfect copy of herself. She was shocked how easily Timmy put her undergarments on. 
Standing there in her heels, she heard her own voice say, "Now, let me have the rest of my clothes little Timmy." "No, no, NO! I'm not little Timmy! YOU are! Oh my god! Why did I say it like that??" 
"Tee hee, because that's the rest of the magic working old mommy, or should I say new Timmy? Before daddy...I mean my husband gets home, you'll act AND sound like me, just like you look like me, and I'll be able to fool everyone that I'm you." 

"You can't do this. Daddy and I, I mean your father and I are going out for your anniversary, darn it, our anniversary!" 

"Yes, my husband and I are going out for OUR anniversary Little Timmy,and mommy plans to have lots of fun. Now go get ready for bed SON! The new Timmy ran upstairs crying, not quite sure why he was crying. The new Barbara smiled at how good she looked and got ready to greet her new husband.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That'll Teach You!

Three is NOT a Crowd (Final)

The Thing's She Didn't Tell him