Time for school





Bethany was tired of always tripping over her little brother. Ever since he'd learned to crawl she'd have to be extra careful where she walked. Especially after she almost put a stiletto through his little hand. Part of the problem was that little Billy adored his sister and was always trying to be near her.

"Ugh! You're so frustrating! Why do you always have to be under my feet? I wish I didn't have to worry about tripping over you wherever I walk!" Suddenly, Bethany blacked out. When she woke up she felt a soft sensation on her cheek and realised it was the red carpet of her father's office floor. Ow! My head! Wait! Why do my words sound all garbled and why can't I stand up? My body feels so small and...why...where mommy? I hungry. Hard think. Just then, Bethany looked up and immediately started crying loudly.

What she saw was a familiar pair of long legs and tiny pink panties she had picked out that morning. Worst of all was her own face smiling down at her. "Oh no! Someone sounds hungry?", her voice said, followed by a little giggle. Bethany was finding it harder and harder to think as little Billy's mind and mannerisms took over.

Meanwhile; "Hmmm! So this is what Bethany see's when I'm crawling around. I can understand why she's so distracted and almost steps on me. She feels...amazing!" All the new thoughts and feeling almost overwhelmed poor billy as his sisters thoughts, and his new sensations started to hit him.

"BETHANY! TIME FOR SCHOOL!"

Billy looked down at his old body, "Gotta go BRO", giggle. "Looking forward to keeping MY lunch date with Tom. See you later.", and with that, the new Bethany headed out the door.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That'll Teach You!

Three is NOT a Crowd (Final)

The Thing's She Didn't Tell him