Vacation away from yourself

"So tell me again what's happened and why?"

"Well, you promised me a nice tropical holiday, but didn't listen to what I wanted, as usual. You thought I wanted to go someplace warm to sit and relax on a beach and get those tits, that are now on your chest, nice and tanned. That wasn't the case. I wanted to come to the islands so that I could do some snorkeling and diving, and maybe some deep water fishing. Now, I can." 

When Janet's husband agreed to take her to a tropical island for their anniversary, he immediately talked about all the beach time she'd get while he did some exploring. Janet loved Sean, but was becoming more and more frustrated by his misogynistic views. He always assumed she wanted to go places so sit around and look pretty or dress up nice to look good on his arm, and she was tired of it. While searching online, she found a resort that offered "Special Bure's on the Beach" for couples. Swap Bure allowed couples to live their vacation in their partners body and Janet jumped at the chance to teach her husband a lesson and enjoy the vacation SHE wanted. 

"Now, I've taken the opportunity to get my body all dressed up and looking my, I mean YOUR best so that we can enjoy tonight at dinner and dancing at the club, and just looking at you now, I know I'll be the envy of all the other men there. I'm really looking forward to tonight to show you what I've been missing out on in the bedroom." 

Sean just stared at his wife, not knowing what to do or say. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That'll Teach You!

Three is NOT a Crowd (Final)

The Thing's She Didn't Tell him