Wait til later



"I can't believe that I'm able to walk in these things so easily. It's coming like second nature to me. I'm still a little nervous though.I mean, what if your other friends notice the difference?"

"Baby, stop it! Amber agreed to let you use her body so you can see what our ladies nights out are like. We'll be dancing all night long, so we had to use a spell that allowed her mannerisms to take over so you could pass as her cause walking is only the beginning of what's expected in those shoes."

"This is kinda exciting. Being able to see things at the club from the other side. I mean, what if some guy starts hitting on me? How do I stop him? Should I pretend I'm you lesbian lover. like they do in the movies?" *giggle*

"Oh Eric, or should I say Amber, you don't have to worry about that. Did we forget to mention? Amber's, or rather your new boyfriend is showing up she he'll make sure you're well looked after."

"Marci, what the fuck? What do you mean? I thought this was suppose to be our night together? Now I have to fight off some half drunk horny guy?"

"Oh no. You don;t have to fight him off. My husband and he were talking awhile ago and they've decided we'll be having some couple fun back at our place tonight, so enjoy the one on one time you'll have with him at the club."

"Your husband? I'm your fucking husband!"

"Not tonight AMBER. You wanted to experience a real ladies night? Just wait til later..." *hee hee*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That'll Teach You!

Three is NOT a Crowd (Final)

The Thing's She Didn't Tell him