We can switch back, right?

"Hmmmm! Not too bad at all. You look just as hot, in fact maybe just a bot hotter, from this angle. I can't believe how easy it is to walk in these heels, and your clothes are so snug. It even makes me feel sexy. How do you not just touch this body all day?"

"Well I did grow up with it, and the novelty wears off pretty fast."

"Well fortunately I'll be back in my body long before that happens. So where shall we meet on Sunday? I can't very well come back here. My wife will be here with the kids. We'd have a hard time explaining why Cindy the prostitute was showing up to chat." giggle "

"I do have outfits you can wear that are a bit more respectable you know."

"I'm sure you do, but what are the chances that I'll have time to wear them. mmmmmm, and I doubt they feel as good as this. Now how much do I owe you to cancel your weekend appointments?"

"Well, we can work that out later. After all, you might change your mind and decide to keep one or two of those appointments? You did enjoy getting plugged by your own dick. How many orgasms did you have in my body and you still wanted more? Why don't I give you what you owe me for now and we'll negotiate a price when we meet up later?"

"Good point. I might need some cash for food or taxi's. Where were we going to meet again? Wait, I seem to think that I know your PIN number, but that can't be right? Oh well. Must just be a side effect. So, Sunday?"

"Well it will depend when I can get away from the wife and kids," chuckle  "but yeah. Bringing my hot body back here isn't an option. I'll just give you a call or a text on Sunday and we can go from there. Like I said, you may be BUSY Sunday. It is one of my, or rather your, busier days for work."

"I do wonder if other guys are as good with their equipment as you are with yours, I mean mine. Wow! That was weird. That won't change anything though, we can switch back, right?"

"Honestly? I'm not sure, and if your wife is half as good in bed as you are in my body, I'm not sure if I'll want to. Having a dick is pretty awesome, but like I said, I'll text you later. Now you better leave before Elizabeth get's home with the boys."

"Good point! Wait a minute. How did you know my wife's name and that my kids were boys...?"

Comments

  1. great story! that guy must be as dump as a post! I hope he likes his new life as aprostitute! I have a funny feeling that the family will like their new dad better. :ove the memory shift like pin nnumbers & names of family memebers

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

That'll Teach You!

Three is NOT a Crowd (Final)

The Thing's She Didn't Tell him