What was he gong to do now...

"What do you mean I better get dressed before my next class gets here? I don't understand what's going on? My am I over there? What's this weight on my chest?"

 Reg didn't now what to think when his teacher, Mrs. Maryweather, had asked him to stay after class. After telling him that she was well aware of his actions in class, Reg really started sweating. He wasn't sure what she was talking about but thought it couldn't be good. That's when his teacher stepped up to him and slowly ran her hand up the front of his pants, causing him to get hard right away. "I know you've been paying more attention to me than to your lessons young man. I can feel your eyes on my ass every time I'm at the board, and I have to say...I like it!"

Reg's cock immediately got harder than it had ever been, or so he thought until Mrs. Maryweather took her form hugging purple top off and threw it casually on the back of her chair. That's when his hard member almost burst from his pants. Then she dropped her skirt down, bent over her cold metal desk, pushed her ass up in the air and pulled her wet panties aside. "Well Reg? What are you waiting for? Show me what you've got."

Reg wasted no time dropping his pants and quickly sliding his hardness into his teachers soft folds. Listening to her soft moans get louder and louder the harder he pumped, it didn't take long for him to crest. Just as he was about to feel the familiar release, his world spun. Suddenly he felt a deep hard pressure and fresh warmth in his groin area. He felt that he was balancing on something and realised it was a pair of women's heels. He heard a familiar chuckle and looked over his shoulder, having to brush an abundance of long, dirty blonde hair out of the way. What he saw was his own face, looking smuggly at him as he watched himself pull up his pants.

It wasn't until after their brief verbal exchange that he fully realised what had happened. His sexy English teacher, the one he and his friends all fantasized about, had stolen his body. What was he going to do now??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That'll Teach You!

Three is NOT a Crowd (Final)

The Thing's She Didn't Tell him