A Little Something extra

I wasn't sure what happened. I had known from a very young age that I was on the wrong body. Growing up playing baseball, in jeans and tee shirts, when all I really wanted was to wear one of the pretty dresses I saw my classmates in. I didn't date much in high school Cause I wasn't sure what I wanted. My long hair and soft features didn't make me overly appealing to a lot of the girls that were looking for strong, jock style boys, and although a few guys were interested in how I looked, they wouldn't admit it outside of closed doors.

Finally in college i took the steps I had wanted to all along. I started my HRT medication and began living fill time as a woman. I stopped being Scott and became Sophia. The woman I had always been. still, my dating was limited. Although I often craved a bit of cock, the male body repulsed me. No matter how ripped a guy was, or how beautiful his member was, I just couldn't get into it. Being were I was from, my fellow transgender girls were limited and the ones that I did meet came with other issues.

That's when I decided to pick a side, so to speak. I met Bethany and it didn't take long for me to fall in love. It was perfect for Bethany. Being bisexual, I provided everything she needed, outside of a vagina. A beautiful woman on her arms and a nice cock in the bedroom. What she could do with those lips often made me glad I hadn't had surgery. We'd discussed it, but she would convince me that I didn't need to.

Then it happened. One night, while we were getting each other primed for a night of pleasure, while she was stroking the one remaining reminder of my 'manhood', she made a strange comment. "How does it feel to be a beautiful woman with a gorgeous cock?"

"What? " I said. "Ummm, well I don't know how to be anyone else so I'm not sure how to answer."

"God I wish I knew how it felt?" No sooner were those words out of her mouth than the room began to spin.

The next thing I knew, I was on the ground and feeling like I'd just fainted. Wait! How did I get on the ground? I was just on the bed, wasn't I? I went to get up and felt, different. That's when I got the shock of my life. I looked up directly at myself. Running my hand up and down my hard shaft. A look of contentment on my face. I immediately reached between my legs and felt a warm, wet slit where, for 26 years, my cock had been.

"Holy shit!" I said, in Bethany's musical voice. "What happened?"

Bethany just smiled and said' "Well I guess I got my wish. Now I know, and I've got to say, so far, it feels pretty fucking great. Now get over here with my sexy body. I believe we had plans?"

I didn't even feel myself move. Before i knew it, I was on the bed, leaning down, with my own former hand, guiding my eager mouth onto my own dick. As much as I have always enjoyed a blow job, both giving and receiving, the tingle I got in my new womanhood was incredible. Like being hit with crack cocaine. I worked my shaft like there was no tomorrow, and before I knew it, my own hot cum was sliding down my throat.

We both lay there, amazed at what we had been able to do. I knew it wouldn't take long for my body to recover so enjoyed listening to the moans coming out of my old body. In just a little while, Bethany would be using my rock hard member to fill her former pussy up, and the feeling would be the most amazing, intense feeling we'd both ever had.

I wasn't sure how I felt afterwards. Finally I got everything I wanted without the surgery. I was surprised that I didn't miss my cock, and Bethany seemed to enjoy having it. I guess that was for the best since we'd soon realise, the shift was permanent.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That'll Teach You!

Three is NOT a Crowd (Final)

The Thing's She Didn't Tell him