First Week at School (New Schoolgirl Series Part 2)

"Brittany! Are you looking after your brother? Is he getting into anything?"

"Yes mom! I am. He's fine. He hasn't gotten into anything!" Well, not for about a week anyway. *giggle* "Hey ETHAN! Is everything ok little guy?" she asked as she laughed again. "I know I said I'd try to find a way for us to swap back as soon as I could, and I only planned to be you at school for that one day, but holy smokes. Being you is freakin awesome! Good thing I, well you for now, can't talk because you never told mom about Tim, did you? I get more and more of your memories every day, but I'm pretty sure you haven't told mom about him yet. I like the way your body tingles when he kisses me. He was so happy that I let him put his hand up my top and play with your breasts. Well, to be fair, I didn't know any better, but now, with those updated memories, I know to put up at least a token resistance."

"Speaking of which, since you don't get to see these ones right now, how are the 'boobies' you do get to see? Feeding off mom is not something I miss. I thought it was the best thing ever, but then I discovered pizza, and burger, and soda. They taste so much better than breast milk, but as long as you keep drinking it so my body keeps growing for when I get back to it."

"Brittany. What do you keep saying to your brother? I can't make it out, but you've been saying a lot more to him than normal. He can't respond like your friends that you spend hours to talking to on your phone, and text and messenger and snapawhatsit and whatever other social media you young people are using these days. Who knows what they'll have by the time your brother is your age."

"Oh yeah mom. Just telling little Ethan about what's going on in my life. I've been feeling especially close to my sweet little brother lately and just wanted to keep him smiling. Are we ready to go?"

"Well that's nice dear and at least you're speaking to someone about your life since I still don't know what you're up to. You said that you were with Karen on Saturday, but Jill said she thought she saw you with some boy at the mall. Wait! Did you almost sound excited to go to school? My god. Well lets gt you there before that changes. I'll just grab your brother."

Meanwhile, the real Brittany couldn't follow even half of what was being said in her little brothers body. She remembered that she use to wear that school uniform, or thought she did, and when her sister, wait, herself? Mentioned the name Tom, it made her feel good. Almost as good as when she was feeding. That reminded her that she was hungry and she started crying. "Damn it! Ok, ok Ethan. I'll feed you after we drop your sister off."

"Yeah Ethan. You'll get fed soon so you can get big and strong." Ethan said in Brittany's body as she giggled again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That'll Teach You!

Three is NOT a Crowd (Final)

The Thing's She Didn't Tell him