Like it's our first time.

"What a great anniversary present babe! A dirty weekend in a flash hotel. We haven't done anything like this in quite awhile. I thought we were just going for dinner?"

"Well sweety, I wanted this weekend to be special. Just like it was our first time again."

"Oh yeah, do you remember that? That was freakin awesome. The things you were willing to do, before we had the kids and all this other responsibility. We sure did have some fun for a time though, didn't we?"

'Maybe we could spend this weekend reminding me of everything that went down? Pretend like I'm some other woman, other than your wife. I just happen to be in her body. Everything we did and everything we still have to do, should be on the table. In fact, WE should be on the table at some stage too." giggle

"Oh babe, that's getting me going just thinking about it. Now lets rip that dress off of you and get started!"

"Gentle! I have to return it to Lucy. I borrowed it since she was borrowing something of mine."

"That little BITCH! My own damn niece, stealing my body to go out for MY anniversary. She's not answering my phone and I called the restaurant that I made the reservations at and they haven't shown up. Where the hell can they be?"

"Lucy! Come down here!"

"Damn it! What does my sister want? WHAT IS IT LI...I mean MOM?"

"Your aunt called and has asked if you can watch the boys til Monday. Apparently her and John are going to be away for the entire weekend, doing who knows what? She needs you to look after your cousins. She says you're welcome to take them back to her place and you should know where everything is."

"NO! She didn't? Is she somewhere,fucking my husband? That little tart! I knew she always had a crush on him, but never thought she'd do something like this. And to rub it in by having me babysit my own children while she's violating me, my husband AND my relationship I'm going to KILL her!"

"Lucy? Hunny? Did you hear me...?"

Comments

  1. funny & sexy. Wonderfully wicked story. very clever neice. I lolve baby sitting her own kinds touch, but I wonder if anything goes wrong? Maybe the neice or the wifelikes their new life/ body better

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

That'll Teach You!

Three is NOT a Crowd (Final)

The Thing's She Didn't Tell him