Return the Favour

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh MY GOOODDD!!" Rick screamed out in Darcy's voice. "That's incredible. Please don't EVER stop. Yes, yes! Right there. How are you so good at this??"

Darcy came up for air, long enough to remind Rick "Um, because it is MY body. I think I know exactly where it needs to be touched, and how". At that Darcy proceeded to try her signature giggle in Rick's voice, but it didn't quite sound right. "This is what I've been trying to explain to you. What I have to miss out on because you're too lazy. No matter how often I suck your dick, you never return the favour and not only is it frustrating, but it's not fair. Now that you know, what feels better? Shooting a big load into my eager mouth, or the earth shattering orgasm you just had with the help of your own tongue?"

"DEFINITELY this. A hundred times this. I have never felt anything even remotely close to that. Can we please do it again, maybe a few more times before we swap back?"

"Oh there is so much more I plan for us to try before we swap back," if we swap back. This being a strong man and in control is kind of addictive. "Now, along that line, how are you feeling? You didn't give much direction. Just kinda lay back and let me take control. I was a bit surprised considering how aggressive you normally are when it comes to our bedroom antics."

"I feel so small and at your mercy in this body. I just seemed to slip into a bit more of a submissive roll, but I kinda liked it. Is this what it feels like when your on your knees for me? Like you're a slave to my every will? It's how it's always seemed from my perspective and it's a;ways been more than a little hot."

"Well, I guess there's only one way to find out. Now it's time for you to do something you haven't been willing to do. Return the favour. Get on my pretty little knees and take this monster in your mouth, if you ever want this body back..."

Comments

  1. I would love it to return the favour and immedately ask to make the swap permanent, so that I would stay a real woman for the rest of my life! - Tom -

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

That'll Teach You!

Three is NOT a Crowd (Final)

The Thing's She Didn't Tell him