This is going to be a fantastic weekend

"I can't believe that I was so upset about coming here. This is incredible! Who knew THIS would happen?"

"Oh my god Emmit. What did you do to us?"

"Me? I believe I was the one that was grumpy and just wanted to play with all the Lego you got me for the weekend. Mommy said that I had to spend the weekend with you for who knows what reason and I threw a fit and was so mad at you aunty Larissa. That's why I didn't want to talk to you and just went to the toys. I wasn't sure what the funny looking bar thingy was among the building blocks, but it must have been magic or something, cause when you went to grab it from my hand, this happened, and now I'm in your body and you're in mine, and I gotta admit, it's pretty freakin cool."
"No, it's NOT cool Emmit. I can't spend the weekend as a 7 year old in your body, and you don't know how to take care of that body, so we need to find a way to switch back. All of this is starting to hurt my head and now I gots an upset tummy too."

giggle "Have you been paying attention at all my silly little aunt? Have you not noticed how much better my speech is and nothing like a 7 year olds? You've only slipped a couple times, but I can tell by the strained look on your face, that it's getting harder and harder to keep talking like that. Soon, I think you'll be acting like me while I'll be acting exactly like you. Oh, I wonder if I'll get your memories too. That would be super sweet."

"Holy moly, I think you're right? We so need to switch now. Hurry huirry! Ummm, what is it we were switching again aunty Risa? Wait! No! I'm Risa. I mean Larissa."

"Oh my god!" the new Larissa laughed. This is incredible! I can't wait to do all of the adult things that you'd normally do EMMIT. This is going to be a fantastic weekend!"

"No, no, NO!! I'm the grown up! You can't do this, you big meanie head!"

"Hmmmm, I wonder if this will last longer than the weekend?" the new Larissa thought as she dangled her high heel on her toe...just like the old Larissa used to do. It was one of the last things the old Larissa noticed before her nephews mind and limited intelligence made her forget who she really was.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That'll Teach You!

Three is NOT a Crowd (Final)

The Thing's She Didn't Tell him