Get His Motor Running

"What in God's name have you put on my body? Where did you get that ridiculous outfit?"

"Daddy got it for me. He says I look really sexy in it and that it get's his motor running. I don't understand as the car sounded fine before we went to the store to try this and my other new outfits on and the motor was running or the car wouldn't work Don't you like it mommy? It makes your boobies look really neat."

"Oh my god, no Jonathan. You have to change into something respectable and don't let your father take you on any more shopping trips. He can't find out that his machine works and that we accidentally switched bodies. It's been two and a half days and the machine just needs another 12 hours to recharge and we can switch back. If you get any of daddy's special juice in you before then, we'll be stuck like this and in 12 hours we'll swap memories as well. We can't let that happen. Wait! Other outfits?"

"Please don't be mad mommy. I tried listening to what you said about keeping daddy away. I tolded him I had a headache like you said. I tolded him that my visitor was here, but really mommy, there was no one else there so even I didn't believe THAT one. Daddy said he could make my headache go away. Then he started touching parts of your body you told me not to touch and then his special juice was inside me and on me. Did you know it's tastes really salty but really yummy? Does this mean I don't have to go back to day care? Some of the other kids are mean there. I can show you the other clothes daddy got me. Some are really frilly. Others are tight and shiny, and look at these cool boots. Aren't they great? I thought I was tall in your body, but these boots make me feel like a giant, although not as tall as daddy" giggle

"Oh no Johnny. Please tell me your joking? I can't go back to that day care again. It's horrible. If you had sex with your father we'll be stuck like this. The only thing worse than being my own 4 year old son will be remembering that I was once really me. We have to figure this out, and fast."

"Nuh uh little mommy. It's fun being you and daddy and I get to play all the time. It was fun playing this morning before you woke up and before he went to work. He promised we could do that every day. Now you need to have your dinner and go to your room. I have to show daddy all the new outfits when he gets home before we play some more."

Comments

  1. sexy & funny. I hope theformer momlikes day better in later years. LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

That'll Teach You!

Three is NOT a Crowd (Final)

The Thing's She Didn't Tell him