How does it look

"Josh! C'mon! Hurry up and show me. This isn't comfortable with this, thing, between my legs"

"Hold your horses sweety. I've almost got everything done up. I'll be right there."

Vicky was what her gay BFF considered blessed, or just down right lucky. Although she had no discernible skills, and hadn't done anything beyond being a waitress, she had managed to meet Tom. A wealthy, young, well hung stud that was completely enthralled by her. The two had been dating for almost a year, and recently, Tom had popped the question. Although Vicky did actually love Tom, she quickly realised that this meant she'd never have to work another day in her life. This made her say yes faster than her love for him.

Vicky was extremely beautiful. Something she'd used to ensure she always made the most tips at work. Her gay friend Josh was always close behind though with his outgoing, flamboyant and positive personality. They got along like a house on fire and were always hanging out together, going to clubs and getting into mischief. One day, Josh had found a couple of rings on the counter on the bathroom at work. HE gave one to Vicky and they both slipped them on.

Immediately they noticed that they were looking at each other. They panicked and didn't know what to do. They completed their respective shifts as each other and went back to Josh's place to figure things out. "How do you live off of these tips?" Vicky asked, looking at the pittance she had received tonight. "Well honey, I ave to put a bit more work into things, and you need to as well, if you're going to be out acting like me."

"But I don't want to be you Joshy. I love you, but ewww! A boy?" Vicky said.

Hee hee, Josh laughed in Vicky's beautiful voice. "Ok, ok. Let's figure this out. I should let you stay like that to experience a few things when buy boyfriend gets home, but we do need to fix this."

It didn't take them long to realise removing the rings and placing them back on changed them back. Relieved, Vicky went homeand Josh tucked the rings away.

It was weeks later when Vicky asked Josh if he still had the rings? "Of course I do sweety. I keep meaning to have a little fun with them, but don't know who to let in on the secret."

"Well, maybe you can help me? I've bought some lingerie for under my wedding dress. I want to see how good it looks, but a mirror just doesn't do it, or me justice. Will you swap with me and show me how good I look in it?" Josh's face lit up at that. "Oh of course I will girl," Josh said. "We can make a night of it and have a little fun. Let me go make you a drink while we do this." "I don't know if I can do it for very long, but at least enough time for you to change into my outfit and show me. We can go from there." Vicky said.

"Sounds like a good start." Josh said, as he gave Vicky one of the rings and stood there holding a very colourful drink. They slid them on at the same time and Josh got up from the chair, grabbed Vicky's bag and disappeared into his bedroom. Vicky, sat down, tried to adjust her new equipment to cross her legs, and began sipping her drink. It tasted very sweet and tickled her tongue a bit. Just the sort of thing Josh would drink, she thought.

Josh walked out in not only Vicky's body, but the sexiest white lingerie either of them had every seen. "My god, you've even got my walk down. And in my favourite heels no less." Vicky laughed. "Honey! When it comes to heels, this aint my first rodeo." Josh said and winked at Vicky, making her look a bit more seductive. Josh smiled and asked, "So? How does it look?". Vicky looked her hot body up and down, nodding with approval. "Even better than I thought," she said, yawning at the same time. "Tom won't be able to keep his hands off of me in that." She finished saying as her eyes slowly closed, her head fell forward and the glass fell from her hand. "You mean, he won't be able to keep his hands off of ME", Josh said and laughed in his friends voice.

Josh had a crush on Tom himself but knew he could never convince such an alpha male to even give him a chance. He knew, at some stage, her curiosity would get the best of Vicky ad he could strike. He'd managed to find the right ingredients for a tasteless substance that would cause a person to fall asleep for up to a day. He figured that gave him enough time to try and have a little fun with Tom. He quickly, changed back into the outfit his friend had worn over, grabbed Vicky's purse and the bag with the lingerie in it, kissed his unconscious friend on the cheek and headed pout the door. Just then, Vicky's phone rang. He pulled it out of her bag and noticed it was Tom calling. "Hey babe. Where are you?" "Just at my friend Joshy's house. Why?", Josh said, a little worried about playing Vicky convincingly. "Great. I'm just around the corner. I'll come pick you up for a romantic weekend. Figured we could have a preview of our honeymoon? What do you say?" Tom said.

"Oh baby! I've got just the outfit. I'll wait pout front. See you soon. And hurry! I'm getting wet just thinking about it." Josh giggled.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That'll Teach You!

Three is NOT a Crowd (Final)

The Thing's She Didn't Tell him