I Think I Can Make This All Better (Part 2)

"Yay!! Are we going to see da nice lady that's really me so I can be me again and she can gop back ta being Charlie?"

"Awwww, little CHARLIE. Have you not enjoyed playing and running around and not having to worry about anything but where your toys are and how long nap time has to be?"

"Ummm, playing is fun, and I like when you take me to da park and I get to see all da other kids, but she needs to be the boy. It's not fair. For him and me, is it? Ouchie. Tryin ta think hurts, but I gotta try ta think big person stuff."

"Well, what would you say if I told you that the real Charlie isn't in your old body anymore? Oh, and what if I told you he didn't want that little boy body anymore because he's very happy where he is? Would you maybe want to keep it?"

"Huh? I don't unerstan Krissy? Where is he? Who is the grown up lady now and why can't I remember her name? I like being Charlie, but the pain in my head keeps making me think other stuffs. Krissy, it hurts lots now. Make it go away."

"Well, let me tell you something first. The real Charlie isn't in your old Belinda body anymore because I'm right here. It was so much fun being you and OH my god! What that boyfriend of yours and I did was incredible. It was good to get into Krissy's body just to get a rest and not be so sore. Well, sore in a good way. Hee hee! But now Krissy is going to enjoy that wonderful body of yours and I'll be Krissy from now on, but guess what? That means you get to keep having fun and be Charlie. Isn't that great? Now if you just stop thinking about the other lady, I think your head will stop hurting. OK? Now, should we go out and pay? We aren't going to see anyone,but I have found a nice new park to play at. How does that sound Charlie?"

"OK Krissy. Isthere slides and swings and stuff? Thank you Krissy."

"Yes there is little Charlie, yes there is." Mmmmm, I do love being called by my new name, and thanks to my time in Belinda's body, the boys at school are in so much trouble when I get there on Monday. Time to take them to MY class and teach them a few things. *giggle*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That'll Teach You!

Three is NOT a Crowd (Final)

The Thing's She Didn't Tell him