It's Not Anymore

"I really look incredible in that outfit. Where on earth did you get it?"

"Don't you mean I look incredible in this outfit? *giggle* MY husband gave me his credit card to get something nice for tonight, so I found this sexy dress, matching shoes and got my hair and face done. Just like a good and proper stay at home wife. This business dinner is very important for MY husband, after all."

*sigh* "Yes, I know. We agreed that while we're in each others bodies we'll play along as each other but it's only you and I. Oscar is too busy getting ready to go out. He won't hear us. A bit cheeky of you to get me over here to babysit my own kid though, although I guess I am the best option. Thank god it's you going to this boring work event tonight."

"Oh Rachel. You do make me laugh. Who else would be going to this function tonight? You?"

"Alright, if you want to stay in character, we can Rachel. I mean Kirsty, or should I call you Mrs. Fraser? What time do you plan to be home tonight Mrs. Fraser?"

"Please Rachel. I insist you call me Kirsty. Oh, we'll be very late Kirsty. Feel free to sleep on the couch. Mr. Fraser will wake you and take you home when we get in." Of course, he'll also take that opportunity to let you know that he knows all about our little swap and wants to keep us this way. He likes all the things that I'm willing to do for him that you aren't. He's not completely cruel though. We'll keep you on as the babysitter so you can see your son, and his new brother or sister that will be along soon, but we may wait a little longer to tell you and everyone else about my pregnancy. I can't wait to see the look on your face when you find out that not only am I taking over your life, but giving birth with your body as well. "Well, we're off Rachel. Treat the house like it's your own." 'Cause it's not anymore.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That'll Teach You!

Three is NOT a Crowd (Final)

The Thing's She Didn't Tell him