Jump Right In Lover

When Justin met Amber, he was immediately in love. Se was blonde, big breasted and beautiful. He couldn't believe when she responded after he struck up a conversation. He was even further shocked when she agreed to go out on a date with him, Dinner was wonderful, with Amber laughing at all his lame jokes, connecting over a couple bottles of expensive wine, and her foot running up and down his leg under the table.

Taking her home for an evening of sensual love making was the cherry on top. For the next few months we saw so much of each other, it made my head spin. Before I knew it, I was buying a huge ring and asking her to marry me. I was ecstatic when she enthusiastically said yes. 

We had a quick engagement and were married in no time. It wasn't long before our sex life started dropping off. I suspected she was cheating on me, but couldn't prove it. Then it happened. She brought, what I thought, was some random guy home and suggested a three way. I wanted to make her happy and explore with her, but after it was over, I just felt used. Soon, we were only having sex if Robert was also there, and then, I was told I could watch, and sometimes touch, but that was it.

I soon found out that Robert was Amber's real boyfriend. They knew how wealthy I was, and had set up this simple, yet long term scheme to get as much of my money as possible. Amber had been siphoning little bits of cash everywhere she could and soon announced that she was thinking of divorce. Apparently Robert finally wanted to get married.

That night she strutted into the  bedroom in a purple bra and panty set. Her lovely globed held out perfectly in front of her. By the bed were her favourite pair of rhinestone studded heels, or so she thought. I had spent the last few months exploring the occult and had fashioned a new, magical pair of heels for Amber. As she strode across the room and began to slowly slide her feet into the shoes, she neglected to see me lift my head and smile. The next thing she knew, she was looking at her very sexy body, rubbing itself all over. "What the fuck??", I heard my old body say. That's when I began to giggle. "Justin! What did you do to us?"

"Why what does it look like my dear? I'm changing the dynamic," I said as i slowly dropped my soft panties and tossed my bra casually on the bed. "So the divorce papers arrived today. I made sure I signed them and sent them back to your lawyer. I've allowed a generous monthly payment along with half my fortune as you insisted. It should help Robert and I start our new life without you." I said as I laughed, which looked so wrong in the sexy pose I was trying.

At that point, I heard the door and Robert coming up the stairs. "Good!", I heard my old body say. "Robert will fix this and fix you!"

"Oh silly! He'll never believe you. Now, why don't you sit there and enjoy the show. Robert and I will allow you to watch, one last time, Justin! Oh, hello Robert. I'm ready. Feel free to 'jump right in', lover"

Comments

  1. I liked the story very much n////n

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I'm glad you enjoyed and it hope you've had a look at my other work as well. :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

That'll Teach You!

Three is NOT a Crowd (Final)

The Thing's She Didn't Tell him