Oops! Sorry baby!

"Cheryl! What did you do to us?"

"Why whatever do you mean Phil? I just put your favourite heels on in preparation for our nightly routine and since it is Wednesday, or kinky Wednesday as you like to call it, I figured we'd try something completely new this time. Why? Don't you like it?"

"You've got my fucking dick, and you've left me with, with, THIS!"

"You mean a pussy Phil? And my pussy at that. Now, I know you can say it. You spent enough time pounding away on it you think you'd actually recognise it by now?" *giggle*

"This is NOT funny Cheryl. Give me my dick back and give it to me NOW!"

"Oh, I plan to, 'give it to you', but first we have a few things to do, or rather explore. Now come here baby. If I touch you right here like that and rub you right here like this, working it up a bit faster, but not too hard, now how does that feel?"

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my GOD! Wow! That's incredible. oh yes, right there, keep goi...Hey! Why did you stop?"

That's when Cheryl leaned back on her hands and spread her legs, showing Phil's cock nice and hard between her legs and a big devilish grin on her face. "Well baby, you never let ME finish, so fair is fair. Plus, listening to you has gotten MY cock nice and hard so I think it's time you showed me why you love blowjobs so much. Maybe when I'm done we can continue?"

"Fuck that! I'm not sticking my own cock in my mouth. You can forget it!"

"Well I guess that means two things are going to happen. First, I'm keeping this. You won't play, then it's all mine now. Second, I can think of a few people that might help me with my curiosity, so if you would just put your clothes back on and leave. Feel free to borrow a pair of my panties, as they'll fit you a bit better than your boxers..."

"Wait! So if I suck you off a bit you'll give me my cock back?"

"Of course! Eventually. Well, maybe, but you sure as hell won't get it back if you don't. So what's it gonna be Phil? Decide now!"

"SHIT! Ok fine! I'll do it! But only a little bit. I don't know if you can cum with that, but no cumming in my mouth, ok?"

"Oh baby! You can trust me."

Phil slowly lowered his face down to his own hard cock. He couldn't believe that Cheryl was actually doing this to him. He'd been a real Alpha in this relationship. Demanding what he wanted from her. Not worrying about if she was satisfied or not. She warned him that he better start helping her orgasm, at least sometimes, or she'd find a way to make him regret it. Phil had just laughed thinking what could this little wisp of a woman that was half his size do. This sure wasn't what he expected. He had to admit that when Cheryl was playing with her own pussy a minute ago, not only did she know exactly how to touch it, but it made him feel better than he had ever felt jerking his own dick. Maybe something could be said for giving this a try?

Just then, Cheryl cried out and grabbed him by the back of the head. That' when he realised, while he'd been thinking about it, he'd been sliding his lips up and down his own cock, making it slicker and slicker, moving it deeper and deeper down his own throat. Apparently he'd gotten Cheryl's lack of a gag reflex with her pussy. Not only had he gotten extremely wet while this was going on, but he was subconsciously loving it and really getting into it, to the point that Cheryl was at the point of cumming. As much as she found she loved this new sensation, it didn't wipe her entire thought process like it seemed to when Phil was just about to cum. She smiled deviously and remembered what he had done the first time she had blown him and she asked him not to cum in her mouth.

Just then she exploded. Shooting warm cum down Phil's throat. "Oops! Sorry baby. It just kinda happened."; which were his exact words when he pulled the same stunt on her. Phil didn't know what to be more shocked about. The fact that Cheryl actually shot her load into his mouth, the fact that every drop went down his throat, the fact that he loved it or the fact that he couldn't wait to get her hard again and feel what it would be like to have that same cock buried deep inside his pussy...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That'll Teach You!

Three is NOT a Crowd (Final)

The Thing's She Didn't Tell him