That wasn't the deal

"What are you doing? Why are you just lying there reading a magazine? Shouldn't you be getting dinner ready?"

"Listen, I've had a very long day and am not in the mood. I think tonight we can order take out. I don't even care what it is, but there's no way in hell I'm going into that kitchen and spending the next hour prepping and cooking a meal just because you want it. It feels damn good to have those shoes off and my feet, like the rest of my body, can use the rest."

"Oh no! That wasn't the deal! You said that my life was way easier than yours and that you could do my job and everything else I could do every day without even breaking a sweat. Just because you didn't think my offer to swap bodies with you to prove my point would work, doesn't mean that you don't have to adhere to the deal. We agreed, one week in each others body, doing each others job and all other 'duties' around the house. That includes dinner which I always make, so get my tight little ass up off the sofa and get in the kitchen and make us something nice."

"Really? You're not even going to give me a break? I've been in those damn shoes of yours all day and I just want to relax for awhile. Can't you make your own dinner, just this once? Even better, I'm willing to concede defeat. Change us back now and I'll do whatever you want."

"No deal! I'm the one that decides when, and if, we swap back. I rather enjoyed your work day. Liquid lunch with the boys, the attention from that new receptionist. By the way, you neglected to mention how attractive she is. So here's what's going to happen. You have a choice. You can get off that sofa and get in the kitchen. You can make something easy if you want. I'm not completely cruel. Or, we can extend this exchange for a month, rather than just a week, and every time you fail to perform one of my regular duties, this will be extended by another month. So what's it going to be?"

"FINE! I'll go and find something quick to make, even if it's peanut butter and jam sandwiches, and you can deal with it, alright? Then I want the rest of the evening to myself. Maybe enjoy one of your usual baths that you like so much?"

"That's acceptable. Now up you get, and wiggle that butt into the kitchen. Oh,and don't forget the shoes. They do go with the rest of the outfit after all. Oh, and you can definitely have the rest of the evening to yourself. At least until we go to bed. My duties, or rather YOUR duties now, extend to our regular bedroom activities, and I believe it's our usual blowjob night. This is going to be fun, experiencing it from the other side, although I do hope you enjoy it as much as I usually do..."

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

That'll Teach You!

Three is NOT a Crowd (Final)

The Thing's She Didn't Tell him