Mommy Knows Best

"Dude! What are you doing? Why are you all dressed up like that and where do you think you're going?"

"I don't think calling your mother 'dude' is appropriate now is it young man?" giggle

"Billy! That is NOT funny! You agreed to be my mom for awhile to teach her a lesson and so that we could get to do fun stuff together and she couldn't stop us. You're also supposed to help me with that parent teacher stuff mom is suppose to go to tomorrow night and make sure I don't get into any more trouble. You got me that new Playstation, but have barely played with me even though you bought me the best over 18 games. That was so cool by the way, but still, you spend more time talking to my dad in my parents room than hanging out with me. That wasn't the plan."

"Oh Lenny. I'm sure one day you'll understand. As for why I'm dressed like this, your father is taking me out to a nice fancy dinner to celebrate. Anyway, why are you complaining? Your mom has been over here in my body heaps and you guys have almost clocked that one game. I couldn't get a turn on the controller if I wanted to. So I've found a different controller to play with.", Billy said, putting a little smirk on Lenny's mother's face.

"Yeah, it has been pretty cool playing games with mom, and once she realised you weren't giving her that body back til we said so, she's been pretty cool about being you. Although she has been talking a lot to Suzy at school, and I even caught them holding hands the other day. What's that about?"

"Oh Lenny. You should ask Billy a bit more about that...I mean ask your mom a bit more about that.". Billy said with another melodic giggle from Susan's lips.

"You're both acting weird. What do you and dad spend so much time talking about when he gets home from work anyway? You almost forgot to get dinner ready last night. And forget having mom's favourite outfit on. You been dressing a lot different than when we first made the swap."

"Well, I know you think the sweats and t-shirts were comfortable, but your mom has some really nice clothes and I just think they feel comfy. As for what your dad and I talk about," and again Billy made that little smirk with Susan's face, "well lets just say he helped me find out about some other 'jobs' that your mom has to do. I didn't want to 'blow' our cover.", Billy said and immediately started laughing.

"What's so funny?", Lenny asked? "What kind of jobs? Why don't I know about these? Mom never said there was other work she was suppose to do for dad and why don't you do it for me too?"

"Oh Lenny! It's special jobs between mommy's and daddy's. It wouldn't be, appropriate, to include you. As for the jobs themselves, well, apparently your mom was doing them as often as she was suppose to, so I've had to do all of her work that she didn't do to catch up. There is still lots to do too, but I promised your dad that I would, so we may have to keep this switch up longer than I thought. We don't want your dad getting mad cause your real mom is too lazy, do we?"

"No. I guess not.", said Lenny. "Still doesn't explain the dress, let alone the shoes?"

"Well, your father is very happy with how hard I've worked on your moms jobs, so he is taking me out to this nice dinner to say thank you. That's a good thing, isn't it? I should be rewarded for all that hard work, shouldn't I?"

"Well, I guess, but how often is this going to happen? Will we still get to play? How long are we going to keep the switch up for? Mom might start asking questions soon."

"Well I think you're father will be taking me out for dinner a lot. He says he's very happy wiht the work I'm doing and that it's like being a teenager again, but never mind that. We can still play sometimes, but why don't you get your mom use to playing with you? In fact. Just treat her as if she has always been Billy and will be from now on. Sounds like she might not ask any questions anyway. Now, as for how long this switch should go on? Well, I'll let you know. After all, mommy knows best."

Comments

  1. ROFLOL! well written, very wicked indeed. I thhink the former mom got the best of it though being younger, but I'm glaadthe new ,o,/wife is doing hER jobs well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

That'll Teach You!

Three is NOT a Crowd (Final)

The Thing's She Didn't Tell him