Time to Dance

"So mommy. How do I look? Or should that be how do you look?" *giggle*

"Jason! You can't do this. Give mommy back her body and we can forget that this happened. Please?! Before my date gets here. You had to sit down because you couldn't even walk in my shoes, and look at you! Trying to pull my dress down. It's really that short. Do you think you can go around, walk in those shoes, let alone dance like I'm suppose to, and not have my favourite dress ride up and show the world mommy's special parts? You're just a little boy at heart after all."

"Special parts? You mean your vagina mommy? Or should I say my vagina little Jason?"

"What? How do you know that word? Did you hear your father say it on the weekend. He's going to get his little tushie spanked. Wait? tushie? But that's what you call a bum. Why would I say that? I never say tushie. Oh no. Is something happening to my mind?"

"It sure is 'Jason'! You see, I started to learn stuff about you and how to do mommy things, or should I say adult things. That made me think that maybe you might start thinking little boy things and looks like I was right. Now if I can just get enough of your thoughts and mannerisms and if you can just loose them before Your babysitter gets here?"

"No! No! NO! Becky is your babysitter! Not mine. That's not fair!"

"Oh my gosh. Do you realise what you just did? You had a little temper tantrum, just like, well just like you normally would my sweet little guy. Hmmm, I wonder?"

At that point, Jason stood up in his moms body. He didn't feel awkward anymore. He actually felt quite comfortable. He no longer felt too high up in the air, and his shoes didn't feel like he was going to fall over. He giggled and spun around in his mother's body, doing a little dance. "Wow mommy! That was really neat!", Amanda said in awe before realising she was NOT her son and that was NOT his body. "Oh no!" she said, and quickly ran upstairs to her room, crying.

Just then the doorbell rung. Jason confidently walked to the door to answer it, smiling at the neighbour girl that usually looked after him. "Hi Becky! Thanks for being so punctual.", he said as he thought how cool it was to use such a big word and know what it meant. "Not a problem Ms Jenkins. Where is Jason? We can have some fun together before he goes to bed.", Becky said. You mean before your boyfriend comes over to 'study', don't you? Jason thought and had a little giggle to himself. Especially since he now understood all the sounds he use to hear Becky make when he'd listen from his room.

"He's upstairs. He seems a little upset. I'm not sure why, but don't push him. Maybe just get him into bed as soon as you can. He should be fine in the morning." Especially since by then my old mind should have taken over and little mommy won't be able to ruin my fun. "Well, looks like my date is here. I might be a little late tonight Becky. I hope that's ok?"

"Oh yes Ms Jenkins. Looking as good as you do, I suspected you might be out for awhile. Enjoy your night."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That'll Teach You!

Three is NOT a Crowd (Final)

The Thing's She Didn't Tell him