Get Your Head In The Game

Look at her! Sitting there in my body, as if nothing happened. As if SHE'S the one that is suppose to be enjoying my anniversary dinner. Wearing my new lingerie, my favourite dress and the new shoes I wanted and my husband just bought for me. Who the hell does she think she is to do this to ME? 

"Hey! Sandra! Get out there and look after your tables. I know that blonde bitch has already upset you when she complained about you, but don't let it get to you. Go out there and show her and everyone else how great a waitress you actually are. She'll be gone soon, and it will be that poor bastard with her that has to worry about her after that. I feel sorry for the guy. He seems pretty nice. Especially compared to her. Now get out there. You need this job, remember? How else are you going to pay for all the thing little Sally deserves?"

OMG! What will I do when she leaves? I'm starting to forget where I live. The harder I try, the more I remember some little apartment on the east side, far away from my beautiful home in the hills. And Sally? That must be the little brat that keeps popping into my mind. What the hell did she do to me? Oh no! When she leaves, she get my OTHER special present that Brandon had planned for me. God, I've been wet just thinking about what he's going to do to me all night and now this Sandra girl will get to enjoy it unless I can find a way to get my body back.

Meghan had been a self entitled, stuck up bitch. She enjoyed using her expensive heels to walk all over those she thought were below her. Figuratively, and sometimes literally. It was her and her husband Brandon's 10th wedding anniversary. Meghan had come from a wealthy family, but they were nothing compared to the wealth that Brandon had. A self made man, he was worth not a small, but several large fortunes. Meghan did love him, but she loved the money more.

Brandon had surprised her with a few lavish gifts, from her Christian Louboutin Pigalle heels, to the lavish dinner she was suppose to be eating now. Unfortunately, she made the mistake of insulting her waitress Sandra. There was nothing wrong with the service Sandra was providing. Meghan just wanted to try and prove that she was better than the pathetic single mother that was working hard to provide her with a pleasant evening. Unfortunately for  Meghan, Sandra wished that she could be the one showing Meghan what it was like to have to work for every little thing she had. That wish had been heard and granted. 

Sandra suddenly felt herself laughing and realised she was sitting down across from the handsome gentleman that was with the bitch who had taken pleasure in insulting her. She quickly noticed that instead of the rough feeling of her cheap uniform, everything felt so soft and gentle against her skin, and she absently took a sip of the drink in her hand. She also noticed that she felt a little aroused and it was the man across from her that was making her feel like this. Her thoughts were interrupted the the sound of breaking glass and ceramic, She looked over to see her own body staring back at her, the tray she hd been carrying only seconds earlier at her feet with the dishes and glasses she had just cleared broken around her.

Even though she was shocked, something inside her dismissed it and she went back to the conversation she was having with the handsome gentleman, what was his name? Brandon? How did she know that? She also couldn't stop thinking about all the things she planned to have him do to her later. As Meghan's thoughts and memories quickly flooded into her head, Sandra quickly realised that her wish had come true. What she didn't know was that although Meghan's mannerisms, memories thoughts and experiences, she was also being influenced by her own personality. That's why instead of continuing to insult her old body, she concentrated on how she could ensure Brandon enjoyed the upcoming evening as much as she was going to. Maybe even more. After all, look at the fabulous heels and incredible dinner he had already provided for her. 

"Brandon? Darling? Why don't we skip dessert and head home. There's something delicious I can't wait to get my lips around when we get there. Unless I can enjoy it on the way home?", she said as she gave her new husband a little wink.

"I beg your pardon Meghan?" Brandon said. Surprised that his usually selfish wife was suggesting something for him. "Actually. Never mind. Forget I asked that. Miss? Could we please have the cheque?" he called over to the woman he thought was his waitress but was really his wife of ten years. 

Meghan found herself operating almost mechanically in Sandra's body as she took the cheque and presented it to her former husband. "I'll just freshen up and meet you at the front dear" Sandra said to Brandon. "Make sure you give this lovely woman a good tip. She has been working very hard." then made her way to the bathroom.

Brandon was a little shocked at his wife's attitude as he pulled a couple extra $100 notes and slipped them to his former wife, "You have been fantastic and I apologise for her earlier outburst. I hope this helps?"

"Thank you sir! That's very kind of you." Meghan said as her mind screamed, NO! It's my legs that should be wrapped around you soon. not hers! Although she quickly realised ot technically would be her legs. She just wouldn't be experiencing it.

"Sandra! Table 12! C'mon girl. Get your head in the game. Only another 3 hours to go."

Comments

  1. I really like how you make the characters in your stories step by step... begin to mentally transform into the other person. in a progressive but inevitable way n////n

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I believe it's best to allow them to slowly realise what they are losing...or gaining. Depending on how you/they feel. ;-) *giggle*

      Delete
  2. I will have a follow up to this one cumming soon.
    Oops! I mean coming soon. Tee hee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

That'll Teach You!

Three is NOT a Crowd (Final)

The Thing's She Didn't Tell him