Keep Him Happy (Epilogue)

Lara slowly made her way back to Tim and Anne's place, realising that it might very well be her new home now. Her, she thought? Was that even appropriate anymore? Lara ran through all the options in her mind, which accumulated to a big fat nothing. No options. Nothing she could do. After all, she'd already tried to swap back and it wasn't working. What the hell could she do? She walked back into the house and saw Anne, sitting there in just her sexy underwear. Waiting for her.

"Anne? Babe? Umm, sorry. Have you been waiting for me? When did you get hoe from work?"

"Well I've only had time to quickly undress and sit down, so you haven't left me waiting long, and I can see by that tent growing in your pants, that you really won't be leaving me waiting. Or wanting."

Lara looked down to see her massive Tim dick starting to press against her pants in a very obvious way. She quickly tried to push it down and seemed a little embarrassed. It seems that no matter how much she was not in the mood, her new body was reacting to Anne's sexy body on display. A little niggling at the back of her mind was screaming to drop her pants, throw Anne back on the sofa and do her best to make sure that Anne would not be able to walk anywhere for a few hours. Something she had done to Anne more than once on their honeymoon. "Oh Anne. I'm sorry. Not now. I've got too much on my mind.", Lara said as Anne's face fell in disappointment.

"Really?" Anne said. "Have I fucked it up already? Damn it! She said I would, but I thought I could keep your interest longer than this. It was just so great to actually be getting laid again. It didn't matter how."

"Anne? What the hell are you talking about? We've had an active sex life for months. Why would you say something like that?"Lara said, looking a bit confused.

"Oops! Shit!" said Anne. "Ummm, well I guess I've blown it, along eith my best friend, so I might as well own up. Tim old buddy. It's me. Henry. Apparently Lara was complaining to Anne about the lack of sex she was getting and Anne started to get cold feet. When they had their drunken girls night, aka the bachelorette party, Lara mentioned some magic or spell or something that she was thinking of using and then showed it to Anne. That's when Anne got the idea of switching places with me. She said that she figured she could help her friend out a little bit by using my dick, as she put it, 'like you should be, pounding my friend as often as possible' and at the same time give some serious thought about whether she actually wanted to go through with the marriage. My instructions, if I ever wanted to have my dick back between my legs, was to never break character, go through with the wedding AND the honeymoon, which I'm a bit embarrassed to admit I thoroughly enjoyed. You are a master fucker my friend. I feel that my efforts pale in comparison to yours. Then once we got back, Anne would decide what she was going to do. But she just keeps calling ME Anne and pretending like the switch never happened. I'd say Lara has been making her feel pretty damn good. She mentioned that she was sucking my old cock like a champion, which pisses me off as she's never done that for me. Fucking bitch!"

"I beg your pardon?", Lara said. "Maybe because it's gross and disgusting to have some guys dick and yucky cum in your mouth!" then quickly covered Tim's mouth as soon as she said it. Then she just stood there, with a semi hard cock, looking almost as shocked as Anne, or rather Henry did.

"What the hell are you talking about Tim? You can't get enough of me sucking every little drop out of you as often as I can. In fact, you almost insist I do it to 'warm you up' on a regular basis, which I really don't mind. Did you want one now? Shit! Sorry. I'm more horny than I am confused. So what the hell is going on with you?"

"Well, it appears that our friends have totally screwed us. Or rather screwed each other as us. Honey. It's me! Lara! I went through with the switch that Anne was talking about to be able to screw her on her honeymoon. I figured I could get it out of my system, come back, switch back and get back to being a loving wife for you. I forgot all about telling Anne about my plan. Maybe I should have told her who I was planning to switch with? Then maybe we wouldn't be in this mess? Although since Tim is refusing to swap back with me, I'd still be stuck like this. Wait! If Anne is refusing to switch, why not try and find a way to make her?

Henry blushed from Anne's pale head to her toes, or so it seemed, "Ummm, cause I can't really think of a reason to want to. The last month has been the best sex of my life. I've found myself dreaming about your cock, errr, Tim's cock, and getting so wet. We've been going at it like rabbits, but I still have to rub one out when I think about what you're going to be doing to me later. I wonder if you weren't meant to be a guy and I wasn't meant to be a girl? I admit, I'm not sure about Anne's tattoo's, but if they go with this body, I'm willing to give it a go. So, what do you think? Should we just give in and start living these new lives? Do you want me to stay your wife and remain my husband?"

"Wait, what?", Lara said. "Let me get this straight. You're happy with how things are? You're not mad about me wanting to sleep with Anne? You don't want your dick back and you're happy to ride Tim's, well MINE, as often as possible? Is that what you're saying."

"Yeah! I guess it is.", Henry said. "So 'Tim'? What do you say, lover? Shall we do this?"

Comments

  1. wickedly funny & sexy. But how are they able to handle each other's jobs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you make another part to know if they tell the truth to Anne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

That'll Teach You!

Three is NOT a Crowd (Final)

The Thing's She Didn't Tell him