The Right Decision

*sigh* "Another one of your oh so boring dinners dear? Why do we have to go to these so often? Although it does get me out of the house and away from this foul offspring you convinced me to produce for you. Ugh! I can't believe you not only allowed, but encouraged this beautiful body of mine to get fat just so you could have an heir? Enjoy him, as he'll be the only one you get."

"Ah darling! The on;y one I'll get from YOU at least." Evan said as he gave his gold digging wife a wink and a chuckle.

"Oh Evan darling! You know that you'll never divorce me. You'll lose much more than half of everything you own if you do, and if there is any kind of infidelity, well, let's just say you'll be lucky to get out of this house with that cheap cotton shirt on your back." Gloria said with her own devilish little smile on her face.

"Ah yes! The things we agree to sign when we THINK we're in love. You were very good my dear. I was wrapped round your little finger. Little did I know that you were just using me to gain this lifestyle. No more waitressing or any other job for that matter. You just lounge around at home, or shop, oh GOD do you shop. You have your little friends over for luncheons and if I'm lucky, I might still get a little bit of sex on my birthday, although you've gone from wild sex goddess to the worlds most boring starfish. Well you've forgotten one very important thing Glo, but that's my little surprise for when I'm ready."

"Evan, Evan, Evan. You're threats are as impotent as, well, should I continue?" Gloria laughed

The anger that was stretched across Evan's face was more than evident, but he quickly hid his hatred for his wife and gave her a warm and inviting smile. "You're so right my dear. We shouldn't fight like this but rather enjoy our lovely evening. Here. Let me make you a drink."

"Waiting on me hand and foot? Exactly like an obedient husband should be." Gloria laughed again as she slowly drank the dry martini her husband placed in her hand. It was as she finished, and noticed the strange after taste that she saw the look of pure evil on her husbands face. My god! she thought, The son of a bitch has poisoned me. Am I going to die? she thought as she slowly slipped into unconsciousness.

Gloria slowly began to wake up feeling strange with a soft material against her cheek. Before she opened her eyes sh heard Evan say, "Shall we go dear? We don;t want to be late?"

Her eyes suddenly sprang open as she heard her own voice respond, "Yes darling. Just let me get little Nathan down before we go. Oh look. He's awake? How's my little man feeling?" It was then that Gloria realised she was lying on the floor and was now looking up at a perfect copy of herself, in the leather dress she'd picked out to try to embarrass her husband at the latest boring work function he was dragging her to. She went to ask her husband and her doppelganger what the ell they thought they were doing, but all that came out was a child's cry. An exact replica of her son's annoying cry. That's when she looked down to see that she was now in the body of her young son. His immature chubby body was now hers. Again she cried out in her little voice.

"Oh sweety! I better give Nathan a quick feed before we leave. Is that alright?". the new Gloria said to Evan with more concern and empathy than he had seen on her in a long long while. As she did, she unbuckled the top of her dress, picked Gloria up and drew Gloria's own perfect boob out and stuffed it in her new toothless mouth. Gloria was disgusted, at first. After all, she didn't breastfeed. She'd already done enough damage to her perfect body without allowing the little parasite to do any more damage. She didn't notice her new instincts kick in as she started sucking milk out of her former breast. Wait. What the fuck! My milk shouldn't still be in, she thought. Then quickly started thinking how yummy it was and started sucking with abandonment.

All this time, Evan watched with the a very big, victorious smile on his face. It had taken awhile to develop the serum that allowed him to change his wife and her body into that of his infant son and vice versa. The mind transfer took a little while longer. He had put blockers in to his son so that Gloria's selfish traits and hatred for her husband would not come through. It might be a little weird, but he was sure he's get over it soon. He watched with delight as he saw Gloria's resistance clowly sap out of her with every drop of milk she consumed. By the time the new Gloria would burp her old self, the remainder should be not even a memory

"Almost ready baby. Just let me burp him." the new Gloria said,as she looked her husband up and down. "I'm feeling very sexy in this outfit. Maybe when we get home we can discuss a little brother or sister for little Nathan?"

Evan realised that he had definitely made the right decision. "Well babe. If you don't want to go, we don;t have to..."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That'll Teach You!

Three is NOT a Crowd (Final)

The Thing's She Didn't Tell him