Fair is Fair

"Ummm, excuse me, but what the hell do you think you're doing?", Angela said in her brothers deep baritone.

Jason looked up at her as he put his last high heel shoe on, with a bit of a smile and said, "Why getting ready for school. You are giving me a ride today, aren't you dear brother? I wouldn't want to be late. Especially after missing the last couple of days. I'd hate to get a reputation." He then gave his old body a little wink. He was getting even more amused the angrier his sister got. He couldn't help but think that when he got angry, he looked a little bit silly.

"A reputation? That's exactly what you're going to get me if you go to school in, well in THAT! Where on earth did you get it and why in God's name would you want to wear it to school? I thought being in my body made you feel uncomfortable and disgusting? You promised that you'd spend the week 'sick' at home rater than trying to be me in public? If you do this, then I'll...I'lll...well you better believe I'll find a way to get you back and you'll be oh, so sorry."

Jason simply laughed at these threats as he stood, quite stable, on his new heels and adjusted his breasts so that they were perfectly on display in the top he had borrowed from Mindy, Angela's best friend. "Oh, and how, pray tell, will you get back at me? Steal my body? Pretend to be me to see what it's like to be popular? Sleep with my girlfriend? Oh, wait! You've already done that. ALL of that!" Jason wasn't smiling or laughing now. In fact, the serious, pissed off look on Angela's old face was somewhat intimidating to her.

"Shit! How did you find out about that? Daphne wasn't suppose to say anything to anyone, least of all you." As Angela said this, Jason's eyebrows shot up. "WHAT? You mean she knows about the swap and STILL slept with you? What th fuck? Why?" he asked.

"Well, you see. We were both really curious. I wanted to know what it was like to get a blow job, and then that kinda led to wanting to know what it was like to actually shove my dick into a woman. Daphne was curious too. She wanted to see if me being a woman would make me a better lover and know how to work her body. I'd say I did pretty good. She had more orgasms than I could count, and really went off the next couple of times we did it."

Jason was shocked. He stood there with his painted lips hanging open in shock. He shook his sister's head to clear then spoke, "First of all, you mean MY dick. Second, you only stole my body 3 days ago. How have you had any time to organise this, let alone sleep with Daphne more than once or twice?? Oh my God! You've had this planned for awhile now, haven't you?"

"Yep! And you're little girlfriend Daphne has been in on it form the beginning. The plan was that we'd have a week of wild sex, then when you and swap back, she'll swap with her studly brother and it will be my turn to see what she could do to that body. Sorry bro. Us girls are a curious lot."

Jason stood there, looking very sexy, but hurt and confused. He didn't mind that his girlfriend had been curious about this, but couldn't believe she made a deal with his bitchy sister rather than include him in the fun. He thought for  moment, trying not to get more angry at the condescending look of victory on his old face. Then it hit him, and he began to smile himself. "What are you smiling about now?" Angela asked him, a little suspicious.

"Well," said Jason in his sister's best melodic tone, "the way I see it, I have three choices. I can go to school, and fuck as many of your classmates as possible, maybe even all at once, or, I can jump ahead of you a little bit and go and fuck Daryl, Daphne's brother. You're right, he is pretty studly and having been in a locker room with him, I know he has a LOT to offer a girl, if you know what I mean." Jason just laughed in his sisters high pitched laugh as she clenched his fists and got angrier and angrier. Angela didn't want him ruining her rep at school and all of her classmates were gross, and she sure didn't want her brother sleeping with Daryl before she got the chance to. Both choices were out of the question as far as she was concerned.

"Hold on!" Angela said, "You sad you had THREE choices. That was only two."

Jason got an evil little grin on his sisters old face, "Have you not been wondering why I'm oh so comfortable in your skin now dear sister?" he said. With that, he spun on one heel, flipped his hair over his shoulder, looked back at his old body and said, "You didn't know, did you? Mindy is a lesbian!", and with that he picked up his sisters school bag and clicked out of the room in his heels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That'll Teach You!

Three is NOT a Crowd (Final)

The Thing's She Didn't Tell him