Their Lives Stripped Away

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, NO!" Michael said. "This can't be real. How did they do this? WHY did they do this? It's got to be a dream. Maybe if I close my eyes, I'll wake up? Yeah. yeah! Let's try that?"

"I don't know what you're complaining about buddy boy. This is great! Look at these legs! They are to die for. These are the type of legs I'd kill to have wrapped around me, and now they're all mine!" Danny said a bit too excitedly.

Michael was a star quarterback, about to receive a full ride to an Ivy League school. His friend Danny was too small to play football, but managed to hang around by being the team mascot and wearing the hot sweaty costume to every game. To celebrate winning the Championship, and securing his scholarship, Danny had suggested the team go out and celebrate. Being teenage boys, they soon found their way to the local strip club. As many of the guys came from wealthy families, they had money to burn, and soon were very popular among the girls, who they assumed were only after their cash.

As the night went on, many of the girls were drawn away to either fulfill their stage time, or because other customers demanded their attention, but Bambi and Chastity seemed to find reasons to stay. Michael was enjoying having Bambi rub his cock under the table as she asked him all about his life, from school to his friends and even about his parents. He just kept spilling information out, over and over as the girls poured more alcohol down the guys throats.

All this time, Danny was trying to keep up, both with the alcohol and the stories. Ever a little jealous of Michael, he tried to counter everything that Michael said with an equally impressive tale about his own life. The more he spoke, the more Chastity smiled at Bambi, and the more drinks they convinced the boys to buy.

Before they knew it, the club was closing, but the two strippers promised to keep the party going if the boys had somewhere to continue. Remembering that his parents were away, Danny suggested they go back to his house. The girls thought this was just too perfect and quickly agreed and grabbed the first cab. All the way home, the girls not only allowed, but encouraged the boys to kiss, lick, suck and touch any part of their bodies that they wanted. The boys, as well as being drunk, were young and inexperienced, so it wasn't as enjoyable as it could be, but Bambi and Chastity knew that would soon change.

Back at Danny's house, the party soon made it to the master bedroom. Drugs were produced by Chastity and the boys added an extra buzz to their already drunk feelings. The girls had not taken long to get undressed and were soon slowly undressing the boys. "Hmmmm," said Chastity, "his body isn't too bad. I can work with it, but are you sure you don't want to swap?" "Oh hell no!" said Bambi. "I kinda feel bad for the little one, but this big lug deserves what he gets, almost as much as I deserve what he was going to have."

Before long, Michael was on his back with Bambi on top of him. He almost came as Bambi took her huge tits and wrapped them around Michael's impressive, rock hard cock. "Oh yeah! Can't WAIT to have that monster." Bambi said. "Well open your mouth and you can." Michael responded with a smile.

Bambi smirked, "Good idea." she said. "Are we almost ready?" she said to Chastity, who was on top of Danny, grinding down into him as she chanted something under her breath. She smiled and nodded to Bambi, so Bambi slid down and wrapped her lips around Michael's pulsating cock and began sliding her lips up and down it. As Michael tilted his head back and opened his mouth to moan, he felt a little tingle, then some disorientation, then it felt like his mouth was very full and he almost choked. He realised he wasn't on his back any more but was on top of someone and it felt weird. He looked up and just managed to realise he was looking at himself, smiling, as he saw his hand reach out and force his head back down on his own cock. He was too confused to stop it and in no time felt something warm and salty splash against the back of his throat before sliding down it. At the same time he could hear a woman screaming in pleasure beside him.

Chastity, or at least the woman Michael thought was Chastity, was just having the biggest orgasm on top of Danny, who had the biggest, most devilish smile on his face. "Dan! Get out from under that bitch and help me. This one's done something to us and stolen my body. I know that sounds weird, but it's true." Michael said in a higher pitched, bimbo like voice. Chastity looked at him and smiled as she said, "Dude! I know. Isn't it great. This chicks body is rockin and man it felt pretty good to fuck myself, if I do say so." Michael could only look on in shock.

Chastity soon pushed Danny of his old body, stating that she had to 'piss', while at the same time, Bambi slapped her old ass and told the boys to 'get dressed', pointing to their discarded strippers clothes.

Snap back to the beginning of this story, and as Michael stands there with his new eyes closed, and Danny admires what he thinks is his temporary body, Bambi walks out in a fresh pair of boxers and muscle shirt, followed by Chastity, doing up Danny's jeans. "Well, you ladies better leave. I've got to make sure I get this place cleaned up before my parents get home, and I still have to catch up with my girlfriend, what's her name again? Oh yeah, Lara." Bambi said as she laughed with Chastity. "Yeah, and I have to gt home to do, well, whatever it is I decide I'm going to do today, but I'll see you later, BRO." Chastity said as they both started laughing.

"You can't do this!" Michael said for the hundredth time, as his old body began pushing him out the door. "What are we suppose to do?" "I don't really care. It's not my problem anymore. Your new address is in your purse, which is oops! Back at the club. In a week, I should know everything I need to know, including have the skills to throw a ball just as good as you, but in the meantime, you've told me enough to get by and I can fake the rest." Bambi said with confidence and closed the front door on the three of them. Michael just stood there in Bambi's body, mouth agape, not knowing what to do.

"Well MY parents are away for the rest of the weekend, and my little sister is at her friends, if you want me to show you where I live? On the condition that you show me around this body of yours a little more." Danny said to Chastity with a wink. Chastity gave a little smirk, one of Danny's signatures, and said, "Oh hell. Why not?", and the two of them left, leaving Michael crying into his new ample cleavage on the front step.

Comments

  1. LOL OUCH CLEVER STORy, I have to feel sorry for Michel even though he's a joke. I hope helikes beoing a stipper. Danny seem OK with the swap, grea touch. as is the getting memories & skills later.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

That'll Teach You!

Three is NOT a Crowd (Final)

The Thing's She Didn't Tell him