Turnaround Is Fair Play

"MOM! What the hell do you think you're doing? You can't go to school looking like like! You're making me look like a little sex starved whore. What did you do to my uniform skirt? Where is the rest of it, and button up that shirt. GOD!"

"Who are you calling mom, MOM?" Victoria giggled. "You're the one that thought you could do such a better job than me so here we are. If I have to spend the day as you, than I'm going to have a little bit of fun with it. If you're so worried about your reputation, why don't we switch back? I'll forget all about this. After you finish your 6 months worth of grounding that is."

Now it was Hannah's turn to laugh, "Even if I wanted to, we can't turn back for at least 24 hours, so you're stuck as me til at least tomorrow morning. If you persist in wanting to embarass me while you're in my body though, I might just make it longer." And by might I mean I'll find every excuse to extend this, til at least the weekend. Once dad's back, I'll need to get out mom's body...for now. giggle

"Oh, and what are you laughing about now young lady? Or should I say not so young woman?", Victoria taunted her daughter.

"Oh nothing 'dear'! And I'll have you know, this body is in pretty damn good shape considering you're almost 40. I can see why dad still looks at you the way he does. Other than a few aches and pains, it feels damn good to be in here. But keep going. The more you push me, the longer I'll be here."

"Really? SO what are you going to do when your father gets home? Are you prepared to be 'me' then and do all the things that your father expects? There are a few reasons that we have such a happy marriage and you might just find out that your mother, or rather YOU now, puts a lot of, oh what shall we call it, effort in?" Victoria laughed at the disgusted look on her old face.

"Well at least you know you'll have your body back by Saturday afternoon when dad gets back. Ewww, ewww, ewww! I am NOT going there. I don't want to know what you guys do and there's a reason I fall asleep to music every night. Still, there are lots that can happen between now and then. Perhaps you need to find out what it's like to be grounded? Oh, and you have so many chores to do when you get home. Dishes, the laundry vacuuming, and I'm sure I'll find a few more things by the time you get home. Of course, if you promise not to punish me when I do trade back with you, I might take it easy on you and I might even change back sooner? Can't hurt to try, on your part, right? So what do you say?" Hannah asked, a little hopeful.

"Nope! I can do those chores standing on my, well YOUR head, although I wouldn't do it in this skirt and these heels, but you take as long as you want. I'm going to have some fun, at your expense of course, and when you do get bored, or grossed out by dad grabbing those beautiful breasts of mine, or something else, and decided you have to swap us back, it'll be all on and you'll experience a new level of punishment you've never even thought of. Just you wait young lady." And with that, Victoria strutted out of the house in Hannah's body, a little extra sway in her hips and the occasional flash that worried Hannah as it didn't lookj like she was wearing any underwear under her Hannah's ruined skirt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

That'll Teach You!

Three is NOT a Crowd (Final)

The Thing's She Didn't Tell him