Now She's a Bit Worried

"See what I mean? You can't even finish getting yourself ready properly. Do you need help with the make up, 'mother'?" Jill said with a little giggle. That giggle turned to a sharp inhale when her son Ben turned to her with a smile on her old face. A face that was already made up. Perfectly! In fact. Jill thought that it might be better than what she usually did.

If she had paid attention, she would have noticed how casually her son was bouncing her favourite pair of heels on his toes while he read the morning paper. Another of her regular rituals. The fact that he was not completely dressed, was just one of the many ways he was playing with her.

"Oh! Hello 'son'! Did you sleep well? I hope your father and I didn't keep you awake last night?", Ben said with a little wink. "We did try to keep it down, but your father was simply insatiable. I'm not sure whether to blame you for that or thank you?", he laughed

"You have got to be kidding me? You, the 'All American Boy' and local school stud, wouldn't let someone stick a dick in you under any circumstances, and as for your father? Well, we haven't had, relations, in so long, I'm sure he's forgotten what it is,let alone what to do. That's one of the reasons I was confident this swap would be fine. I could teach you a lesson and not have to worry about you fighting off your father. What's REALLY going on here young man?" Jill said, looking very cross in her son's buff and handsome teenage body.

"Young man?", Ben laughed. "I think everyone will agree that YOU are the young man here SON. As for what happened, well what exactly did you expect? You thought that if we had just a little bit of each others memories,then you could keep us like this for as long as you wanted. As long as you knew who my friends were? How to play football, and how to act like me, while I could do your job successfully and act a little bit feminine, no one would notice. You forgot one thing. Notice how horny you've been since we switched?" Jill had to admit, she had been exceptionally horny and had beat her sons meat so much in such a short time that she didn't want to admit it, but what did that have to do with her son fucking his own father??

"Well, I received your libido in return, as well as the memories of what it feels like to have this body rocked. Now, since you restricted how many of your memories I could have, I'm not sure exactly why you became cold with your father...I mean my husband, damn it, you know what I mean. I just have enough of your early memories to know what he use to do to you,and that feeling is more thn a little overwhelming."

"You see, I thought I could push those thoughts to the side, and was surprised that I wasn't repulsed by the thoughts. Imagine my further surprise early in the night when my, I mean your, oh bloody hell, we'll just call him Gerald. When Gerald rolled over and his member was fully erect and pressed against my leg and the feelings from those memories flooded this sensual body. Of course,nothing was more surprising than when I found myself sliding under the blankets and sliding Gerald's cock into my mouth."

Jill looked at her own smirking face in shock. "You did what? With your own father? And you used MY mouth to do it? What the fuck were you thinking?"

Ben just let out one of his mothers delightful laughs and said,"Oh, I'm sorry dear. Doyou not like hearing about your father and mine bedroom actions?"

"I thought we were going to call him Gerald? He is MY husband after all.", Jill said with an abundance of annoyance in her sons voice.

"Well, we should have a further discussion about that this evening after I get home from work. For now, you need to catch the bus to school and I can just hear it coming now. I haven't finished getting dressed yet as your father, and yes, you better get use to calling him that, wants to send me to work with a little gift. A little bit of him to take with me, so to speak. Now, you better head off. You don't want to make your parents late for work?" giggle


Comments

  1. I love your stories :) always so hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wickedly funny.Looks like the former son is way too much at ho,e in the female body. Boyj of thme better watch out if the new teenager starts to feel ar hom in that YOUNG strobg body & maybe meets his girl friend. UIlike the new son would get the best of any permanet trade. I need to know PLS - do they swap back?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

That'll Teach You!

Three is NOT a Crowd (Final)

The Thing's She Didn't Tell him