Three is NOT a Crowd (Part 2)

It wasn't long before Tim found himself running his wife's red, manicured finger up between his new, very wet pussy. It opened for him like a flower and before he knew it, he was adding his wife's voice to that of his own moans coming from his body. Not knowing that t was actually Kat inside his muscular body, he assumed his wife was enjoying breaking in his tight virgin ass, and that maybe Kat had convinced her to do this and force him to watch?

But why? He had always appreciated how accommodating Kat had been. She did her job without forcing him or humiliating him in any way, but here she was, forcibly ramming that huge, beautiful, cock as deep into his old ass as she possibly could. Of course, if Tim wasn't constantly distracted by the waves of pleasure going through his body and the occasional sensational orgasm, he might have recognised that smirk on Kat's face. He'd never realised how sensitive Nicole's body was but god was he enjoying it.

Kat couldn't say anything. It was the first time she had been in the body of a man, and although she had thought about it, she never expected that THIS is how she'd first experience sex as a man. On top of this, she couldn't say she wasn't enjoying it, and between looking into her own eyes, showing a devilish look she'd never seen before, and the occasional look over at Tim in Nicole and the obvious pleasure he was feeling, it wasn't long before her new cock was exploding all over her new male body and her old body. 

'Tsk, tsk!", her old body said. "Now I have to clean up quickly. I'll leave this here for now", she said as she removed the strap on, "and you can wait til I'm done before you go and clean up. That's a good little, well, not so little, boy." She gave Kat a wink as she said it. From there she made her way to the bathroom, removing her corset and giving Kat's sensual hips a little extra sway on the way.

"Tim! I can explain!", Kat said as soon as they were alone.

"It's ok baby! That was actually kind of hot, but I'm not sure I want to know what my ass feels like right now?", he said with a bit of a wince. Kat admitted to herself that it was a little sore, but not in an unpleasant way. "I've always really liked Kat, but I'm a bit concerned she was willing to do that to me, or rather you as me. I'm wondering if we shouldn't punish her a bit. We are the ones paying after all.What do you think baby?", Tim said to the person he thought was his wife. Kat smiled Tim's devilish smile which made him quite damp...again, and they both started getting ready.

When Nicole exited the bathroom completely naked and adjusting her thigh high boots that were now in her hand, and getting reay to put them back on. "So, did you clean my corset up slave bo..", but she stopped dead when she looked up to see her old body, with a tight pair of leather psnts she hadn't seen before and the black see through top she had been wearing earlier.

"Hope you don't mind Kat, but I saw these shorts in your bag and just had to try them on. Oh, and that isn't the only thing we found.", Tim said with a wink. With that, the original Kat grabbed her old body with her new strength, and forced the restraint onto her old body. "WHAT THE FUCK??", she screamed.

"Now, now Kat. I'm not sure if you had something to do with the switch that happened between my lovely wife and I or not, but either way, I saw the aggression and lust you had when you forced yourself into my old body like that, and I think Nicole needs to repay you, don't you dear?" Tim said as he turned to his old body. Kat in his body just smirked and nodded. THIS is what she'd been waiting for. A chance to use Tim's impressive cock on someone and who better than that bitch NIcole in her body. A body she knew could take a very VERY big pounding.

It wasn't long before Kat was treating her old body like a two dollar whore. Kat (or rather Nicole) had at first been a willing participant. Sliding her mputh up and down Tim's shaft and sending immense pleasure through the body Kat now inhabited. Not more pleasure than she had felt in her own body but a different and no less enjoyable pleasure. After that, it was no holds barred. Before long, poor little Nicole couldn't take it anymore. She was so tired and worn out from not only the fucking, but the constant orgasms, that she passed out. Kat realised that this was her opportunity.

"Poor thing! I thought for sure she'd outlast us?" Kat said in Tim's booming voice. "Guess we should let her rest. Honey, can you put her  stuff back into her bag. I'll wrap her up in her coat.

"Why? What are you doing babe?", Tim asked in his wife's melodic tone.

"Well, I thought I'd put her in the car and take her home? She'll rest better in her own bed. Grab her money and bring it here. With your strong, sexy body, I'll have no problems getting her to her apartment and tucking her in. I'll be back soon though, so don't miss me too much.", she said and kissed Tim deeply and passionately. She'd always thought Nicole's lips were ever so soft.

"But, but, what about switching back?", Tim said. "Did Kat do something to us? Is it something to do with these rings? Shouldn't I be the one carrying her to her place? How do you know where she lives?" Tim almost seemed to be panicking as he asked question after question. That's when Kat grabbed him again and kissed him deeply again. This time sliding her new thicker fingers into Tim's still wet pussy to a small whimper. Tim's new body relaxed in his old arms.

"Don't worry baby! We can figure that all out later. Enjoy being Ni...umm, me and let me enjoy being my sexy husband. I'm sure we can have some fun later when I get back?" Kat sad with a wink.

Comments

  1. Oh what can I say? Excellent part 2. Kat is most definitely going to enjoy being the sexy husband for awhile. And even though it doesn't specifically say so, it seems she and the current Nicole still have both rings. Kat may just end up with a whole new identity. Which one will it be though? >:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me thinks the lady do be somewhat perceptive. ;-) Thanks for the love doll. <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can’t it for part 3. I think Kat should be the husband for a wile. And then switch with the husband and live the wife’s life and make regular visits to Nicole in her body.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

That'll Teach You!

Three is NOT a Crowd (Final)

The Thing's She Didn't Tell him